There are a number of options when you are ready to share OER that you have adapted or created.
- In 2007, ISKME launched OER Commons, its digital public library and collaboration platform, informed by the organization’s pioneering efforts in knowledge management and educational innovation. OER Commons offers a comprehensive infrastructure for curriculum experts and instructors at all levels to identify high-quality OER and collaborate around their adaptation, evaluation, and use to address the needs of teachers and learners.
- In order to submit content you need to create an account.
- Submitting a resource is very simple with the completion of a brief form.
- Penn State is currently working on joining OERu. Once the agreement is finalized faculty will be able to submit open courses to be offered by OERu. In the meantime please get in touch with Julie Lang if you would like to discuss contributing an open course for submission to the OERu course offerings.
- Penn State joined the OTN in 2017
- You can submit an open book that you would like to see included in the library OR submit your own open textbook for consideration.
- Learn more about membership benefits.